- 8 channels
- 12 bit resolution
- 20 MHz bandwidth
- 256 MS buffer memory
- High-performance arbitrary waveform generator
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
- Split-screen waveform viewing
- Low sine and pulse distortion
- Advanced digital triggers
- Serial bus decoding
The PicoScope 4262 is a 2 Channel, 16‑bit very-high-resolution oscilloscope with a built-in low-distortion signal generator. With its 5 MHz bandwidth, it can easily analyse audio, ultrasonic and vibration signals, characterise noise in switched mode power supplies, measure distortion, and perform a wide range of precision measurement tasks.
PicoScope 4224 provides IPE interface for use with accelerometers and microphones to provide a compact integrated solution for on-site Noise & Vibration analysis.